SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff for Future Game Master

2 posters

Go down

Jeff for Future Game Master Empty Jeff for Future Game Master

Post  Jeff Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Not sure if you guys are full at the moment due to Azer getting fired, but if you are just making this for future GM openings.

In-Game Name:Moogle

Time Zone:GMT - 4:00

Languages spoken:English, some Spanish, some Tagalog (Filipino Language), and very little Patwa (Jamaican Language)

Activity Time:On weekends 10+ hours but on weekdays 5+ hours

What I can do for the server:I can be active in game and on forums, ban hackers, mute spammers, and help keep order in game. I will be checking the forums frequently so if there is anyone that needs help as well, i can assist them or contact another staff member if i cannot fix the problem myself. I can enforce the rules to all players while also constantly checking the forums report sections for mistaken bans, or any reports that have not yet been looked at. I can host events or simply help host events if I have permission. I am familiar with Underclock so i can tell when someone is using underclock for a personal gain.

Why I should be hired: I am active, honest, can be both serious when needed or being a fun guy while chilling with the community.

Previous Experience:None, but everyone has to start somewhere. Very Happy

Other information:My msn is kevin_030192@hotmail.com so you can add me on msn and just chill.

Ending sentence:Note:Thanks for reading my application, but i know staff possibly is booked at the moment so just keep this application for future openings. Smile

Jeff

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Jeff for Future Game Master Empty Re: Jeff for Future Game Master

Post  Yong Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:49 pm

The staff spots are full; I know but as for now we do not need any future references. If the staff spots are open and I get further permissions or notice make another application or I'll move this one back. As for now denied.

/locked
/moved
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down