SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok This is my decision

5 posters

Go down

Ok This is my decision Empty Ok This is my decision

Post  Yong Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:36 am

Ok, Im Yong aka Brian. I'm here to confess something that I've kept inside myself. I do not regret all the things that i did for SpiderLegacy and in fact I had a great time making banners, avatars, etc. I also was entertained in game too. I give credit for Antoni that he got accepted as dev, Trevon, Daron, Alex, and also our present members that joined this server. I am apologizing for any reason or act that I've done wrong which I don't know they are. There is one thing I don't appreciate though; And that's Michael. He keeps asking me if he's good enough for Co-Owner. I'd reply I don't know. Since know I'm telling all of you, my answer is No. Why? First he doesn't use efficient grammar or spelling. Why that counts? First off members wouldn't understand what you would be saying unless they are smart enough to decode the displaced words. Second, having former experience, I do know that every Co-Owner I met has legit grammar and punctuation where members, staff, and
donators appreciate. Don't tell me that oh, no one really cares about that; well you know what I do! My final point is that Michael doesn't have enough experience to become Co-owner because I've seen his replies and which he makes members mad and starts a argument and flame when it's unnecessary. If u want to flame and argue, take it somewhere else; Plus, this is one who server united and we are all here to cooperate not fight if you dislike their opinions or what they say tell them in a nice manner. Don't curse all rage. It brings chaos. Also, don't tell me that I don't have permission to do this and do that. I know, I ask Trevon about it before doing something that may concern. If you don't like me as head-gamemaster, feel free to demote me but if anything serious comes between you and me Mike I will quit because I can't stand some people asking me to do stuff when someone in a higher position can't do it themselves. When I say quit, I meant quit as my position. I will cooperate with this server and be active. This is what I've had in my heart since now.

One Thing ( READ ): Do no rage or flame at me, just tell me or confess something yourself. Raging and Flaming isn't one thing to resolve a situation like this.

Sincerely,
Yong
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down

Ok This is my decision Empty Re: Ok This is my decision

Post  {M}ichael Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am

ok fair enough and for 1 no one has ever moaned at me fro grammer like the owners or any one and every one types in a different way and soem times people can make mistakes its life that how we learn and when i was co owner and u was gm it was better cuz now ure HGM u think u own it when you dont and u have to get confirmation off the owners and dont take the decision in to your own hands and well i was doing good as co but people make silly threads i put my opinion and they rage and then it starts and if you already havnt read it i appolygised (Sorry for the spelling gosh.) to people i raged at and every one has forgiven me and yong you know what for one Azer is active and in game and amazing and makes more sence than you and his spelling isnt 100% becuase people like me and azer type fast and were human
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Sl Rep : -10

Back to top Go down

Ok This is my decision Empty oh

Post  Drastic Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 am

oh thats so sad atleast u staying active Very Happy bad michael Very Happy
Drastic
Drastic
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 am

First of still with the grammar; you've been making mistakes since i saw you. Second I don't think that I'm on top. Like I said if you are anyone are unhappy with what I'm doing simple, demote me. I'm just trying to make this server better and entertaining without ego.
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Back to top Go down

Post  {M}ichael Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 am

write lets wort this out well yong im sorry do u forgive me
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am

Well let Trevon and co's decide. If they don't like me i'll quit If not I'll stay
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Back to top Go down

Post  {M}ichael Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:40 am

man i like u ure amazing i just ennoyed for sum reason my lifes not the best
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenFlow Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:11 am

Woah dont make a big fight here.. Mad if Trevon see this Lock it before stuff get out of hand

HeavenFlow

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:11 am

Lol no worries either I've spoke to him about this already Razz
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Back to top Go down

Post  {M}ichael Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 am

yong are we m8 now
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Back to top Go down

Ok This is my decision Empty gg

Post  Drastic Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

u guyz are already fighting lmfao just be friends and enjoy i guarantee it will make ur life much better Very Happy
Drastic
Drastic
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Azer Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I dont understand why you are fighting in the first place,he has said sorry and you have to deal with it hes learned from his mistakes.

Azer

Sl Rep : -2

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm not fighting with him nor am I upset. If you think he is what he was you should see him on msn. Furthermore I do forgive you Mike but remember what I said Wink. This discussion is finished.

/Locked
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum