SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahura For Gm?

2 posters

Go down

Ahura For Gm? Empty Ahura For Gm?

Post  Ahura Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 am

I know positions are filled and BRIAN i know what you told me but this is just in case. Maybe you can use this for Future refernce.

In-Game Name: N/a Because server isnt up yet. (If it is up it will be Ahura)

Time Zone: GMT-5

Languages spoken: Burmese, fluent in English, i understand Chinese a little bit (Mandarin).

Activity Time: I am plenty active. I range around 2-5 hours a day but if i can i can arrange time.

What I can do for the server: I can do what a dedicated Game Master is supposed to do. I can Ban Ruler breakers such as Hackers, Ucers, spammers, advertisers Etc. I can also spectate the Chatbox so make sure no hell breaks loose . My punishments for those who break the rules are listed below.
Spammers: A warning of a d/c, if found spamming excessively a Ban will take place.
Hackers: A instant Ban will take place.
Ucers: A Ban. But i will show a expert of Ucing to make sure that player was doing it.
Swappers: I will Level them back to their original Level.
Auto Questers: Not sure if Game Masters can find out if a player is Auto Questing or not but if they can i can level them down to their original level.
Advertisers: A warning of d/c, if found again a Ban.
Disrespecting of a fellow staff member or player: A d/c, if caught again a Ban.

Why I should be hired: I think that i should be hired as Game Master because i am loyal and dedicated. I am willing to donate. i will be happy to donate more in case something happens such as if the server is in a tight situation or Trevon just needs the money. I can give up some of my playing time to catch up on work that needs to be done or if there is another Game Master that is absent and needs something done i can do it without question. Also if another Staff needs help i can be there on the spot without hesitation. I will also NEVER abuse my powers unless there is an event.

Previous Experience: I have no experience.

Other information: Contact Information is listed below.
MSN; baysideboi1995@hotmail.com
AIM: xXxNyCBurmese3

Ending sentence: Thank you for reading my application and i hope to become SL's New Game Master.
Ahura
Ahura

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Ahura For Gm? Empty Re: Ahura For Gm?

Post  Yong Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:47 pm

The staff spots are full; I know but as for now we do not need any future references. If the staff spots are open and I get further permissions or notice make another application or I'll move this one back. As for now denied.

/locked
/moved
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down