SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja's Application.

2 posters

Go down

Ninja's Application. Empty Ninja's Application.

Post  Ninja Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 pm

In-Game Name: ( will be Ninjakitty dl game right now)

Time Zone: Central

Languages spoken: English

Activity Time: ( as soon as i get the new graphics card for my other comp 4-6 hourson weekday and almost all day on weekend

What I can do for the server: Keep clean from hackers, help the members in need, help staff in need, and respect the rules while enforcing them

Why I should be hired: I know what im doing, iu dont give people extra treatment no matter who they are and freind or not i will enforce the rules.

Previous Experience: I was once owner a server, which trevon should know, worked for MercyGunz as mod Genesis Gunz as gm Golden Gunz as GM KrystalGunz as gm and been playing gunz for over 4 years

Other information: I will be on and off for a couple weeks till comp is fixed. In the mean time ill be on as much as possible.
(yes i know theres not alot of info but just ask if u need more and also Ask Trevon stuff about me if u neeed to.
Ending sentence: ive been around gunz and played with Trevon for a long time. if you need anything esle just ask

Ninja

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Application. Empty Re: Ninja's Application.

Post  Yong Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Staff applications are closed now. Until we hire again, the applications will be denied at further notice.

/moved
/locked
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down