SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaoZ For Super Forum Moderator !!

3 posters

Go down

KaoZ For Super Forum Moderator !! Empty KaoZ For Super Forum Moderator !!

Post  KaoZ Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 am

Yeah, I know I didn't see a job in the legend called "Super F-Mod" anywhere but here would be my application if there was a spot available :

Forum Name : KaoZ

Time Zone : GMT -05:00

English Proficiency : Very High. You should all know what I would be trying to say if I were to talk with you.

Languages Spoken
: English 100% and French 100%

What I'm able to do for the forums : I can moderate it very well. Constantly keep an eye on the chat box and the thread's. Silence the spammer's. Ban troller's. Warn discriminator's and rager's. I can also help the new comers who need help and have question's. I will always look in the Help Section to see if I can help the people on the forums who are seriously in need of it. I can also try and make it more heard of and more popular so we can get more people to join the server.

Why do I believe I should be hired : Well, my post's are at the right standards, I'm very mature and serious. I can be fun too, because having a stuck up serious moderator wouldn't be fun to have at times. I would be serious when there is something that actually should be taken seriously. I also speak very good English. I can keep cool and not loose it with people. I will always be there to answer you're question's and look at the suggestion's you have.

Okay, so that would be my Super Forum Moderator Application. So, I guess if Trev isn't going to make a Super Forum Moderator Job, then I guess I would have to become a regular forum moderator. Mad
So.. Thanks for taking the time on reading my application, I hope to hear good feed back and good news. Smile

Thank You,

KaoZ

P.S : I didn't really understand what "Code" was so I didn't bother on putting it there. [And if you happen to make a Super Forum Moderator Job, make the color Magenta] xD
KaoZ
KaoZ
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

KaoZ For Super Forum Moderator !! Empty Re: KaoZ For Super Forum Moderator !!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Very nice application. Under Consideration :]

Back to top Go down

Post  Drastic Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm

/support Very Happy
Drastic
Drastic
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Accepted. Welcome to the team Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagger Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:57 am

/Reconsider please. You can't just add people for fun or because their your friends. You must know they can do there job. Test them.
Dagger
Dagger

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 pm

He has done his job. But I quuit dso idc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down