SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a good suggestion for money!!!!

3 posters

Go down

This is a good suggestion for money!!!! Empty This is a good suggestion for money!!!!

Post  {M}ichael Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm

I think we need to take some armour out of the server to put as donator to make money we need to sort out a donotor page were u get points then u buy things it will be hard but we willl have to learn how to to make this server the best but theres assasin in there and theres different colours of assasin wich is amazing and the swat coat which shouls be GM jacket and there good items but i want to talk tou trevon and death on msn to sort this out!!
i think it needs sorting!!!!!
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Sl Rep : -10

Back to top Go down

This is a good suggestion for money!!!! Empty Re: This is a good suggestion for money!!!!

Post  Yong Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

As in my point of view, I think we should leave the game's item shop stuff alone because many future members come here to look for newer weapons that their previous played private servers don't have. The more customs the item shop has, the more interest players will have. For the donars, I'd say we hire a developer which we are and make our own custom donars and name it differently. They should be at minimum low price and unlimited so donators won't have to complain about wasting there money over and over again while the donars aren't even unlimited. Payments, etc; we will let Trevon decide about that. I can see your point but I disagree with your idea of some items in the item shop to donars. I have seen in many servers that have done this and it wasn't a great idea. Sorry! silent
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down

This is a good suggestion for money!!!! Empty Re: This is a good suggestion for money!!!!

Post  {M}ichael Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Yong wrote:As in my point of view, I think we should leave the game's item shop stuff alone because many future members come here to look for newer weapons that their previous played private servers don't have. The more customs the item shop has, the more interest players will have. For the donars, I'd say we hire a developer which we are and make our own custom donars and name it differently. They should be at minimum low price and unlimited so donators won't have to complain about wasting there money over and over again while the donars aren't even unlimited. Payments, etc; we will let Trevon decide about that. I can see your point but I disagree with your idea of some items in the item shop to donars. I have seen in many servers that have done this and it wasn't a great idea. Sorry! silent

yh actually i agree now good point ive got 1 set of donor set

Co Owner
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks for agreeing and nice you got 1 set ^_^
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  {M}ichael Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 pm

yh ill send to u on msn
{M}ichael
{M}ichael

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 am

Donation shop is bieng taken care of atm.

~Daron (SpiderLegacy Owner and Coder)
Death
Death
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 0

http://giantspiderwebs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down