SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM App [Rose]

3 posters

Go down

GM App [Rose] Empty GM App [Rose]

Post  Rose Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

In-Game Name(s): Babe

Time Zone: GMT (London, Lisbon, Lincoln Time)

Languages spoken: English 100% :: Dutch 7%

Activity Time: Weekdays: 3pm (GMT) to 9pm (GMT) :: Weekends: 10am (GMT) to 10pm (GMT) most of the time its that unless I am out with friends or family!

What I can do for the server: I can make good quality videos, advertise the server on a lot of different websites, make my own banners for this server and maybe donate! I can probably get a lot more users to play this GunZ server from old servers, friends (some family) and from my videos and advertising!

Why I should be hired: Well, I am going to be a very active player on this server, A very active forum member like I am on most forums! I am not a big ego player but sometimes we will all have to ego because it is the way of life!
The thing is, I will never ego on in game players unless they ego at me first, I know how to handle + deal with situations correctly in the right manor and I am quite experienced in moderation and making sure the players have great fun in game! I am currently being taught how to be a good developer by one of my friends from freestyle GunZ! I know well how to host events because I have been event manager on a few servers, my English is very good I would say too. I know all of the commands for being Game master, Administrator & Developer!
I know well how to use the staff panel from my previous experience and I am also learning how to make my own interface so I could make some for this server! I know people who make good anti-hacks too so if you need one then just ask and I will try and get you one!

Previous Experience:
- MocroGunZ: Game master in 2008
- Twilight Haven GunZ: Game master in 2009 then got promoted to Administrator in 2009 as well for doing such a good job!
- Auro GunZ: Game master in 2009 (the rank was developer because the server was a bit different to what they are now) Then I got promoted then to co-owner because I paid for the VPS for that server too!

Other information: Well, My name is Rose Woode, I am 15, Female, I live in the united kingdom, I am an active GunZ player and I love to make new friends, I am not a big ego player and know my rights from wrongs, I know a lot about GunZ since I have been playing now for 3 - 4 Years! I have played a lot of private servers in the past including GunZ and many more! I usually get along with everybody and I am a great example (I am told).

Ending sentence: Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort into this to make it the best I could and below this you will see a few events I have hosted in the past!

Event Names I have Hosted Before: DTR (Dodge the rocket), H&S (Hide & Seek), SS (Simon Says), Race, LMS (Last man standing), KTH (Kill the host).

Rose

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

GM App [Rose] Empty Re: GM App [Rose]

Post  iGamer Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Not going To read all this =p too lazy xD

iGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Lol, Well it does look like a lot but its all their and their was a lot more I could add too but I didnt want to put too much into it Smile

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:06 am

youve just joined spiderlegacy, you cant just post an app like that,

denied
Alex
Alex
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Alex wrote:youve just joined spiderlegacy, you cant just post an app like that,

denied

Well, its because I seen a post saying you need some more staff because a lot have left and that's the reason I applied, I'm not power greedy don't worry! Smile

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum