SpiderLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy?

4 posters

Go down

Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy? Empty Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy?

Post  KaoZ Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm

The title says it all. Tell me who pisses you off in Spider Legacy. It can be anyone. Even me.

Try giving reasons why this person pisses you off the most.

Note : [This isn't like a rage thread. Just something that shows that you dislike this person and why. Try not to let this topic get out of hand.]
KaoZ
KaoZ
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy? Empty Re: Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy?

Post  Dagger Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:54 am

Zorro, and Death, and you.
Dagger
Dagger

Back to top Go down

Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy? Empty Re: Who Pisses You Off The Most In Spider Legacy?

Post  iGamer Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Zorro(Alex)

Childish unmature
Not a Good Owner...

iGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 pm

No one at the moment. The only thing that pisses me off is that if anyone here does anything regretful and I hope know one might try to attempt =o
Yong
Yong
TerriBad

Sl Rep : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoZ Sat May 01, 2010 1:19 am

Dagger wrote:Zorro, and Death, and you.

Its okay. You piss me off as well.
KaoZ
KaoZ
TerriBad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dagger Sat May 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Its okay? Lol. I'm not complaining. Just answering your question, and thats somewhat of your problem. That pisses me off.. Your just really, really dumb
Dagger
Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoZ Sat May 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Dagger wrote:Its okay? Lol. I'm not complaining. Just answering your question, and thats somewhat of your problem. That pisses me off.. Your just really, really dumb

Who said you were complaining? I don't understand why its like whatever I say pisses you off and comes out of you're brain as something else. It really makes no sense.
KaoZ
KaoZ
TerriBad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down